Saturday, September 07, 2002

Yesterday was my third shot day, and I am one tired puppy today. I got some chores done, but then felt completely wiped out afterwards. I sat down to relax and watch the US Open...but that of course resulted in a nap.

I had more side effects this time. I slept well past the time I was supposed to take Tylenol, so when I did wake up, I had to deal with chills and muscle aches. Tim suggested I try Aleve next week, since that's supposed to last 12 hours. It's worth a try. I don't want to set my alarm for every dose, but I also don't want to feel sick when I wake up!

Got the brochure for my local National MS Society's annual meeting. I'm pleased to see there's one workshop specifically targeted at those of us who are newly diagnosed. Tim and I will be there.

No comments:

Post a Comment