Monday, October 14, 2002

Whoa, falling behind on my updates...

This week's shot was the easiest of all. It didn't hurt a bit! And it didn't bleed, either. I'm really getting the hang of this. My Avonex journal has a place to rate my shot comfort level on a scale of 1 to 5, and this is the first time I gave myself a 5 for the most comfortable. I hope it's the first of many.

Looks like I'm getting through the fatigue. I'm doing my shots regularly on Thursday evenings now, and it hasn't been difficult the next day at work. Well, I did get tired this Friday, but it was a dreary, rainy day. That would have made me tired even if I hadn't had a shot!

Found out today that my company will be changing its insurance provider for the upcoming year. I'm nervous about my medicine. Right now, I'm covered 100% - not even a copay. I think I might have to start paying a copay next year. At least, I hope that's all I'll have to pay. On the plus side, I've already confirmed that all of my doctors are in the new insurer's plan, so I don't have to switch doctors.

No comments:

Post a Comment