Thursday, October 17, 2002

Lots of news to report today...

Got a call from my neurologist's office with the results of my bloodwork. Everything looked terrific. Woohoo!

Went to the MS Working Women's Luncheon today, and saw a presentation by a registered dietician. Some of you know I did Weight Watchers last year, and I lost a lot of weight. Unfortunately, I've gained it all back this year. I think there are a lot of emotional issues related to my illness. When I was diagnosed, I had just lost the weight and was exercising consistently, and I still got diagnosed with a serious illness. I don't know about you, but that sure was demotivating to me. I have been ticked off at my body since it got this stupid illness. I'm working through this now, so hopefully I'll be able to get back into more consistently healthy habits.

I also got my first e-pledges today!!!! I checked my email this morning and saw a notification about one. Right before I started this, I found out I had gotten another one. I was - and am still - so excited! I have now reached my minimum, but am still gladly accepting donations. I will be sending out receipts for tax purposes after the race, as well as an update on how it went.

Hard to believe it's shot night again...time flies.

No comments:

Post a Comment