Monday, March 17, 2003

Had an up and down week. Most of the week was great (despite the showing of my basketball teams). But I reacted poorly to my shot this weekend and spent most of the time resting. I had so little energy that I missed going to dinner with friends on Saturday and Tim's performance with the MasterChorale on Sunday. I was tired, feverish, and had a few chills. Sigh. Just when I think I've got the side effects licked, I have them again. I guess I'm just one of those people forced to deal with sporadic side effects.

Didn't finish my Get With the Program exercise program this weekend, since I was too tired to do another cardio and stretching session. Oh, well. That's just how it goes sometimes. I've scheduled some workouts for this week, and we'll see if I'm up to keeping these appointments with myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment