Thursday, January 16, 2003

It's snowing. Not as much as I would like, but it is snowing. I feel like a 7-year-old, hoping enough snow falls that school will be cancelled. I have a feeling I'm going to be disappointed.

Pilates

I've been having a lot of fun with my Pilates classes. I went to my second mat class this week. I have a lot of work to do, but I plan to practice a lot while I'm on my business trip next week.

Last night, I had a private equipment session. Pilates equipment looks like a cross between a torture chamber and a bed designed by Tim Burton. Between the challenge of the springs' resistance and the helpful trainer offering assisted stretching, I got a major workout. When I was in some of the positions, I thought, "Didn't they consider this torture during the medieval times?" But it felt wonderful. I've got two more sessions on my package, and then I have to figure out a way to be able to afford some more.

No comments:

Post a Comment