Monday, December 30, 2002

Just when I think I have this fatigue stuff beat, it comes back to rear its quite-ugly head. I took my shot on Saturday, since Tim was out of town on Friday. Well, Sunday, I was a useless waste of space. Even though I slept well that night, I woke up and was tired, tired, tired. I sat around for the rest of the morning and the early part of the afternoon on the couch. Sometimes, I was too tired to even read. I decided to get up and pay some bills, but even that little bit of activity was enough to exhaust me - I needed to nap for a few hours to recover. I had a simple dinner recipe picked out, but I wasn't up to cooking, so Tim picked up some Bojangles for us. I was worried that all of that sleeping/resting would make it difficult to fall asleep at bedtime, but no problem there.

On the plus side, if I have to be too tired to get up, better that it happened on a day when there was loads of sports on TV. I lost my fantasy football Super Bowl, but I still enjoyed watching the Panthers win.

Today was OK. I felt tired, but nowhere near the mind-numbing fatigue of yesterday. I made it through a whole work day and am looking forward to watching Wake Forest play in a bowl game while I eat some lovely crock pot vegetable soup I made.

I'm just hoping I have enough energy to enjoy the New Year's Eve party we're going to tomorrow night. There's going to be fabulous food, and I have a gorgeous dress to wear. I'm a little sad, thinking that I'll be more subdued than I was last year, when I danced like crazy the whole night. But I'll be with good friends and my honey, so I know I'll have a wonderful time.

No comments:

Post a Comment